Friday, August 7, 2009

I Have Too Much Stuff

I'm wrapping up the last of it. Here's a friendly pie chart to notate the location of my stuff:

And while the pie chart is comforting, I still can't get over how much stuff I have. I will be subsisting on a small, purple piece of pie for the the next two years. Then I come back to the US and glut on red pie. Pie analogies aside, I'm wondering how I still ended up with so much in storage. I made the tough calls. I donated the clothes that sat lonely in the back of the closet. I did some soul searching on whether I needed this and that. And at the end of the day, it's an entire car worth of my stuff.


Author's Note: The author realizes a blog entry about his stuff is quite mundane even if it does include references to food. The author wishes to apologize to those reading.