Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Last Post, Editor's Picks

Dear Readers,
It's hard to believe, but I am finally closing my chapter in Panama.  Two years had always seemed like an overwhelmingly expansive amount of time.  Looking in the rear-view mirror, it's all flown by.  Soon I'll be moving on to other projects, leaving this Peace Corps blog behind as a point of reflection for a future self.

Looking back over the 100+ posts, there are a few that personally resonate more than others.
I started the blog in an attempt to document this time in my life.  Somewhere along the line, I picked up a small audience.  Thank you to all that have followed along the past couple of years.

I've really appreciated the positive feedback I've received, so much so that I want to continue blogging in the future.  Stay tuned...

Thanks again!


Sincerely,
Austin (Oti Grabu)